Ta strona korzysta z ciasteczek, aby zapewnić Ci najlepszą możliwą obsługę. Informacje o ciasteczkach są przechowywane w przeglądarce i wykonują funkcje takie jak rozpoznawanie Cię po powrocie na naszą stronę internetową i pomaganie naszemu zespołowi w zrozumieniu, które sekcje witryny są dla Ciebie najbardziej interesujące i przydatne.
Location: Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
The Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) supports both the foreign expansion of Polish business and the inflow of foreign direct investment to Poland. A person employed in this position will support Polish entrepreneurs in their expansion to the Saudi market by giving support in overcoming administrative and legal procedures problems related to specific projects, finding appropriate locations, reliable partners and suppliers.
- supporting Polish entrepreneurs, especially in the sector of innovative companies on the local market, incl. actively searching and acquiring potential business partners as well as informing about the conditions of access to the market and individual sectors
- preparation of sector reports and presentations related to the Saudi market
- conducting analyzes and researching the local market, in particular monitoring trends and barriers to entering the market
- organizing and participating in fairs and promotional events, economic missions, B2B meetings, etc.
- establishing and maintaining relations with business environment institutions on the local market, including industry institutions
- informing business entities about the conditions for investing in Poland
- preparing and publishing materials, newsletters, publications on websites and social media
- media monitoring in terms of economic information relevant to bilateral relations
- implementing promotional strategies and plans as well as actively seeking and taking up business opportunities
- supporting the Trade Office’s Manager and the team in other activities related to the activity of the office on the local market
- higher education
- preferably min. 2 years of professional experience in the area of business development
- fluent/native Arabic language
- authorization to work in Saudi Arabia
- advanced knowledge of English (min. C1)
- very good knowledge of: MS Office and CRM service
- experience in working in an international environment
- experience in project management
- political and economic knowledge of Saudi Arabia
- political and economic knowledge of Poland or willingness to learn
- readiness for business trips mainly in Saudi Arabia
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- very good communication skills, a to-do attitude, initiative in creating new solutions and projects
- very good organizational skills and attention to detail
- knowledge of the Polish language would be and an additional asset
- professional challenges related to the possibility of implementing interesting projects
- the ability to implement your own ideas and innovative solutions
- an interesting job based on an employment contract
Interested in the position?
In the case of an invitation to the next stage of recruitment, it may be required to present documents confirming education, professional qualifications and the course of previous employment.