Zone map: divided into Voivodships and Poviats
Advantages and successes of the Kostrzyn-Słubice SEZ:
- an attractive offer of investment plots,
- full support in obtaining income tax exemption,
- location in the center of Europe - close proximity to Germany and the Czech Republic,
- network of international roads (E30 (A2), E65 (A3) and E28) and rail routes (Paris-Berlin-Warsaw-Moscow),
- easy access to seaports in Szczecin and Świnoujście and river ports in Berlin and Hamburg (along the Odra and Warta rivers),
- proximity to airports - Berlin, Goleniów, Babimost, Poznań.
- The total amount of capital expenditure incurred by all companies operating in the Zone, since its inception until now amounts to over PLN 10 billion
- Total employment in the Zone: over 36,000 jobs
|Country of origin
ICT Poland Sp. z o.o.
|Faurecia Gorzów Sp. z o.o.
|TPV Displays Sp. z o.o.
|Arctic Paper Kostrzyn S.A.
|Barlinek Inwestycje S.A.
|Volkswagen Poznań S.A.
|Europol Meble S.A.
|AB Foods Polska Sp. Z o.o.
|Teleskop Sp. z o.o.
|Nord Napędy Zakłady Produkcyjne Sp. z o.o.
|Gedia Poland Sp. z o.o.
|Amica Wronki S.A.
|Phoenix Contact Wielkopolska Sp. z o.o.
|Alumetal Poland Sp. z o.o.
|Bridgestone Stargard sp. z o.o.
Looking for an investment site?
Make use of the data base of investment sites which covers all of Poland
and is managed by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH).
Check out what the Kostrzyn-Słubice SEZ has currently on offer »
Kostrzyn-Słubice Special Economic Zone S.A.
66-470 Kostrzyn on the Oder
phone: +48 95 721 98 00
fax: +48 95 752 41 67