Poland boasts a stable economy, with a well-established macroeconomic position. These unique conditions for starting and running a business are further supported by repeatedly proven resistance to economic crises.
- Poland is a great choice for your investment due to its sound state of public finance and the opportunity for long-term investment planning, thanks to the country’s economic stability and predictability. Poland was the only country in Europe to evade the financial crisis, and in terms of debt-to-GDP ratio, Poland’s public finances remain in a much better state than the EU’s average.
- For more, see: Economic stability and a healthy economy>>
- In 2021 the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) offered support to almost 96 foreign investment projects. The total value of these reached close to 3.5 bln euros by the end of the year. Nearly half of them related to the BSS sector. – Source PAIH NEWS
- For more, see: Investment potential>>
- An abundance of business opportunities, in part, thanks to the rapid modernisation of infrastructure that is taking place on a scale unmatched by the rest of Europe – including road and rail transportation as well as energy infrastructure.
- For more, see: Strategic location in the heart of Europe>>
- Poland’s greatest asset are its citizens, especially their ambitious nature, eagerness to learn, great work ethics, loyalty and entrepreneurial spirit.
- For more, see: Human capital and country statistics>>
- The Polish business environment supports start-ups and entrepreneurs, as well as aids the development of R&D activities.
- For more, see: An innovative country with an immense capacity for growth>>
- Poland offers a diverse range of enterprises in the manufacturing, service and agricultural sectors. Finding a partner in sectors such as, for example the, automotive, aviation, IT, food processing, electronics or finance is hardly a problem. Furthermore, the flexibility of Polish entrepreneurs and their readiness to meet even the most rigorous quality and industry standards proves another significant advantage.
- For more, see: Expertise across a variety of sectors>>