Polish Investment Zone
Industrial and Technology Parks
Real estate tax exemption
- It is almost 20 years since the establishment of Special Economic Zones, the Act of the 10th May 2018 amended the instruments of income tax exemption in order to adjust the provisions to the current market situation and entrepreneur’s needs.
- Read more: Polish Investment Zone »
- Governmental grants are provided on the basis of the Programme for supporting investments of major importance to the Polish economy for the years 2011-2030, adopted by the Council of Ministers on July 5, 2011. Support is provided in the form of a grant based on an agreement concluded between the Minister responsible for the economy and the investor.
- Read more: Governmental grants »
- Industrial and technology parks are places which, due to a concentrations of firms from one sector and supporting science and research facilities, are enabled to develop quickly. This is a pro-development model that is increasingly being implemented in our country. The facilities being offered, are applicable both to Polish and foreign businesses.
- Read more: Industrial and Technology Parks »
- One of the basic investment incentives which are available for businesses in gminas (municipalities) is the exemption from local taxes and charges. Pursuant to the Act of 12 January 1991 on local taxes and charges, municipalities have the right to fix tax rates and establish the above-mentioned exemptions from taxes and charges foreseen therein. What is of fundamental importance for businesses is the exemption from real estate tax.
- Read more: Real estate tax exemption »
- Poland offers various tax instruments for R&D sector such as: research and development (R&D) relief, relief for innovative employees, prototype relief, robotization relief, IP Box.
- Read more: IP Box »