Support for Investors:
In Poland there are around 50 thousand small, medium and big software companies. Even though, IT industry in our country is a relatively new sector and is constantly evolving. The reasons for such development of this sector is the great need of such services.
According to PARP reports, the IT industry constitutes about 8% of Polish GDP, employing over 430 thousand people.
From January to May 2021, over 105 000 job offers for IT specialists were published on the Polish internet.
- IT specialists
11,000 graduates a year
- Business and administration
62,000 graduates a year
Superb human capital in ICT
- Top-class programmers globally
- Developer pool in CEE region
Sources: Hacker rank 2016, Stack Overflow report 2019
- According to The Global Talent Competitiveness Index (GTCI) Poland takes 44th place.
- Poland takes 5th place among the EEMENA countries in GTCI Ranking.
- Poland was among the fastest-growing economies in the European Union (EU) before the coronavirus outbreak hit the global economy. Our country is trying to mitigate the social and economic impact of the pandemic, although the full impact of the virus remains uncertain.
Society of tech-savvy early adopters
- 1st country in CEE (13th globally) by smartphone penetration
- Cheapest mobile data in CEE (USD 0.7 per 1GB)
- 2nd fastest growing European market for Revolut
- 90% of card payments in Poland are contactless