Information clause concerning the sharing of personal data by PAIH S.A. to other entities in the EEA
The Controller of your personal data is Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu S.A. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Krucza 50 (00-025 Warszawa), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the Capital City of Warsaw District Court, under the number KRS 0000109815 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”). The Controller can be reached through the contact form on www.paih.gov.pl, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by traditional mail at the address of the Controller’s seat stated above.
The Controller processes your personal data to:
1) enter and perform the Agreement – the legal basis for processing are activities necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),1
2) enable your performance of activities on behalf of the represented entity, based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, namely the need to process data necessary to enter into and perform contracts with its business partners (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),2
3) match business entities and initiate international cooperation by sharing your contact details with third countries or international organisations, based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
4) perform tasks related to promoting Polish economy, according to the Act on performing tasks related to promoting Polish economy by the Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu Spółka Akcyjna of 7 July 2017 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1941, as amended), based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
5) facilitate business contacts between entrepreneurs, based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
6) as part of statutory activities of the Controller, to transfer them to the PAIH Foreign Trade Office located in the EEA, based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),3
7) potentially establish, exercise or defend legal claims related to the concluded Agreement – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to achieve the legitimate interest of the Controller. The legitimate interest of the Controller is the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
1) completion of the Agreement – until the Agreement is terminated or expires;4
2) until consent for the processing of personal data is withdrawn;
3) for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims – until the claims are time-barred according to generally applicable provisions of Polish law;
4) the obligation to store personal data resulting from generally applicable provisions of law (e.g. the obligation to store accounting documents) expires.5
Due to the processing of personal data, a data subject has the following rights: the right to access data, to rectify data, to erase data, to restrict the processing of data, to object to the processing of data, to transfer data, and to file a complaint with the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office. You are entitled to these rights in the scope provided for in generally applicable provisions of law.
In addition, pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, with respect to processing which takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(f), data subjects are also entitled to object to processing performed by the Controller in this respect.
2 If entering into a contract with a legal person requires the Controller to transfer personal data found in the contract outside the European Economic Area.
3 If personal data are transferred to a PAIH S.A. Foreign Trade Office located outside the EEA.
4 If the Agreement is entered into.
5 If the Agreement is entered into.