Information clause concerning the transfer of personal data in relation to the organization of Expo Osaka in Japan
The controller of personal data is Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu S.A. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Krucza 50 (00-025 Warszawa), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the Capital City of Warsaw District Court, under the number KRS 0000109815 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”). The Controller can be reached through the contact form on www.paih.gov.pl, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by traditional mail at the address of the Controller’s seat stated above.
The Controller processes your personal data to:
1) enter and perform the Agreement – the legal basis for processing are activities necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),1
2) enable your performance of activities on behalf of the represented entity, based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, namely the need to process data necessary to enter into and perform contracts with its business partners (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
3) organise the Event, including registering participants for the Event, contacting them as part of organisational efforts preceding the Event, and providing them with selected materials after the Event – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator's legitimate interest, which is the organization and contact with the participants of the Event (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
4) perform tasks related to promoting Polish economy, according to the Act on performing tasks related to promoting Polish economy by the Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu Spółka Akcyjna of 7 July 2017 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1941, as amended), processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest (Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR),
5) potentially establish, exercise or defend legal claims related to the concluded Agreement – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to achieve the legitimate interest of the Controller. The legitimate interest of the Controller is the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
6) implementation of statutory archiving obligations imposed on PAIH - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR in connection with with the provisions of the Act of July 14, 1983 on the national archival resources and archives (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 164, as amended).
1) completion of the Agreement – until the Agreement is terminated or expires;
2) for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims – until the claims are time-barred according to generally applicable provisions of Polish law;
3) until the expiry of the obligation to store personal data resulting from generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular in connection with the Act of 14 July 1983 on national archival resources and archives.
Due to the processing of personal data, a data subject has the following rights: the right to access data, to rectify data, to erase data, to restrict the processing of data, to object to the processing of data, to transfer data, and to file a complaint with the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office. You are entitled to these rights in the scope provided for in generally applicable provisions of law.
In addition, pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, with respect to processing which takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(f), data subjects are also entitled to object to processing performed by the Controller in this respect.