Business relocation training: from A to Z – How in the conditions of war Ukrainian businesses can enter the Polish market and take advantage of the available support
Date:12 July 2022
PAIH participation (ZBH):NO
The training will cover important issues in the field of setting up and running a business in Poland, among other things:
- Public support that Poland and PAIH can offer for Ukrainian business,
- Ways of transferring business to Poland, legal procedures for transferring or establishing a company,
- The tax system and tax accounting in Poland,
- Migration and labour law issues. How to obtain the right of residence in Poland, taking into account the latest legislative changes,
- Accounting and tax accounting in Poland in the context of relocating a business,
- Acquisition of ownership of real estate by natural and legal persons.
The training is being co-organized by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency and the consultation center of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine Diia.Business Warsaw, which is located in Cowork Ukraine PAIH in Warsaw. The partners running the training are the EUCON Legal Group and the E-REPORT Accounting Office.
The full-day training session will take place on July 12, 2022. It will be conducted in Ukrainian in a hybrid formula in the PAIH conference center in Warsaw at 12 Bagatela Street.
The training will take place as part of the project "Support for the development of entrepreneurship and competitiveness of Ukrainian regions" co-financed under the Polish development cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland: www.gov.pl/web/polishaid.