“How can Ukrainian business in conditions of war can conduct business on the Polish market and take advantage of the available support?” – free training event
Date:26 October 2022
PAIH participation (ZBH):NO
If you want to know:
- how to transfer a company from Ukraine to Poland or set up and run a company in Poland??
- what support can a Ukrainian company in Poland can get?
- what are the differences in business culture between Ukraine and Poland?
- what are the legal and tax aspects of the company's return to Ukraine?
The event will be a unique opportunity to gain the necessary knowledge and meet with experts in individual areas. The training "How Ukrainian business in conditions of war can enter the Polish market and take advantage of the available support" will bring people from Ukraine who are interested in these aspects closer to the opportunities offered by the Polish market.
The events program
During the training sessions, presentations on the conditions of running a business are planned, in particular:
- support that a Ukrainian company can get in Poland,
- setting up a company in Poland and moving a company from Ukraine to Poland,
- practical guidance on taxation and accounting,
- purchase or rental of real estate,
- return of the company to Ukraine from the legal and tax point of view,
- differences in business culture between Poland and Ukraine.
A detailed training program is available here.
The program of the event, after the training part, provides time for individual talks with experts.
- Date: October 26, 2022
- Venue: headquarters of the Krakow Technology Park, 60 Podole Street, Krakow
- Start of the training session: 10:00
Training will be held in Ukrainian.
Participation in the event is free of charge after prior registration - link to the registration form.
The number of participants is limited.
We invite you to join us!
* * *
The training is part of the project "Support for the development of entrepreneurship and competitiveness of Ukrainian regions" co-financed under the Polish development cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland: https://www.gov.pl/web/polishaid.