Polish-Mongolian Business Forum
We give you an excellent opportunity to establish relationship with Polish and Mongolian entrepreneurs from the construction, food and fintech industries. The event will be attended by representatives of the State Authorities of both countries, including the President of the Republic of Poland, Andrzej Duda.
Register by April the 16th »
See you in Ulaanbaatar!
REPORTS, RANKINGS, COMMENTS
How to do FinTech in Poland report
Read more »
- The number of fintech players has increased by 79 percent compared to 2018.
- The market is maturing, as evidenced by the high, steadily growing revenues of fintechs and the first successes of entities launching their offers on foreign markets.
- Fintechs made in Poland are being noticed by VC funds debuting on the Polish market, as well as international financial institutions and global fintechs opening their research and development centers here or business service centers requiring the involvement of people.
Paweł Kurtasz, President of the Board, PAIH
We recognize in the relationships with our partners and the questions we receive that the Polish fintech sector is very dynamic. Polish startups boast solutions that attract investors from around the world. The sector’s development can still be accelerated, if only by improving the regulatory environment for the sector. Thanks to this report, we can diagnose further needs of companies.
Key Poland’s export sectors - the construction and fitout sector
Read more »
- The export of Polish doors and windows to over 100 countries was worth over €2,975 bn in 2021, making Poland the largest exporter of these products in the EU.
- Poland exported ceramic building materials worth a total of €443 mln in 2021.
- 1,034,600 employees in the sector in 2021.
- 32.3+ bn PLN was the revenue of Polish building materials subsector in 2019, which comprised of 48,957 companies.
- 144,971+ mln PLN was the overall revenue of Polish construction and building materials sector in 2021.
Interested in cooperating with Polish construction companies?
Contact us »
We invite you to our monthly dose of macroeconomic analysis prepared on the basis of data from the Polish Central Statistical Office. More »
What's new in business
Premiere of the second report "How To Do FinTech In Poland"
Poland is a country with great potential of the FinTech industry. Such conclusions can be drawn from the recently published report "How to do FinTech in Poland", whose partner is the Polish Investment and Trade Agency. The premiere of the report was accompanied by a panel with the participation of experts from the financial sector - PKO Bank Polski, Bank Pekao SA, the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, as well as PwC Legal and Michael Page.
Polish-Scottish Forum in Warsaw
Poland and Scotland share a similar direction of change and potential for cooperation. These are the main conclusions of the Polish-Scottish Forum, which took place at the Ministry of Development and Technology with the participation of representatives of the Governments of both countries, the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, the Scottish Chambers of Commerce and the business community. The main topic of the talks was green technology and energy transformation.
PAIH at MIPIM 2023
The Polish Investment and Trade Agency was present at the real estate MIPIM fair held in Cannes. It is the largest event of this type in the world in terms of the number of participants and country representations.
Polish stand at DIHAD in Dubai
Polish companies from the humanitarian aid sector have a lot to offer foreign partners and are becoming more and more visible. These are the conclusions after participation in the humanitarian and development aid fair Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development in the United Arab Emirates. The Polish stand was organized at the DIHAD fair for the first time.
Polish scaffolding in Israel
Thanks to the support of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH), Polish scaffolding manufacturer Plettac Distribution has established cooperation with an Israeli partner. "Israel is one big construction site. Therefore, it can be an interesting alternative to the markets where Polish exporters from the construction industry have operated so far - said Mateusz Kamer from PAIH’s Foreign Trade Office in Tel Aviv.
A Polish shipyard gains a contract in the USA
Polish yacht builders, Lamdo Yachts signed a dealership contract with an American contractor along with an order for a first unit. This cooperation is the result of the presence of the Polish company on the PAIH stand during this year's Miami International Boat Show.
A Gala summing up the investments carried out with the support of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency in 2022
The Gala summing up the investments carried out with the support of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency in 2022 is behind us. The event took place on Tuesday, March 7 in Warsaw and was the culmination of another record-breaking year in terms of the number and value of Investment projects and an opportunity for numerous talks and the building of relationships between business, State institutions, non-governmental organizations and Local Government institutions.
A joint visit to Japan by PAIH and MRiT
Strengthening the already good economic relations between Poland and Japan and increasing the inflow of investments of companies from the country of the rising sun to Poland is, according to the participants of the Polish-Japanese Economic Forum held on March 6 in Tokyo, the most important challenge facing our countries. The forum organized by the Polish Investment and Trade Agency together with the Ministry of Development and Technology, the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tokyo and the Japanese Foreign Trade Organization (JETRO) gathered representatives of over a hundred companies from both countries.
WHY POLAND - THRIVING ICT SECTOR
- In Poland there are around 50 thousand small, medium and big software companies. Even though, IT industry in our country is a relatively new sector and is constantly evolving. The reasons for such development of this sector is the great need of such services.
- The IT industry constitutes about 8% of Polish GDP, employing over 430 thousand people.
- From January to May 2021, over 105 000 job offers for IT specialists were published on the Polish internet.
OUR OFFER - POLAND BUSINESS HARBOUR PROGRAM
The latest COVID-19 pandemic proves this, as Poland experienced a swift economic rebound following the initial, pandemic-induced hit. Companies investing in Poland can also count on governmental support and a stable political climate. So if you are looking for a safe haven for your business, Poland is the perfect place! We have created a team dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs who are considering expanding their activities to Poland. This team comprises of our experienced employees who will ensure that the relocation of your business activities will be swift and efficient.
Would you like to learn some more?
Give us a call: +48 22 334 99 77
How we can help you?
Do you have any questions?
Call the PAIH 24h hotline: +48 22 334 99 55
or write: email@example.com